[webkit-dev] Svn server is very slow to get full code.

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Aug 25 01:40:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

We have the same network issue in Hungary / Europe. And
it seems that some of the EFL and GTK bots are affected too.

All *.webkit.org (svn,build,trac,..) are extremely slow from
one network and everything works fine from the other network.

Maybe it is some firewall issue somewhere on Apple side.
It would be great if somebody could investigate it.

br,
Ossy