[webkit-dev] WinCairo Stability

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Fri Aug 21 16:31:46 PDT 2015

Alex Christensen does keep the WinCairo port up and running, and we have a build bot that tracks that.

Unfortunately, we don’t have an active WinCairo test bot, so it’s not always possible to know when something is broken in a subtle way on that port.

Please let us know what you find out!

Thanks,

-Brent