[webkit-dev] Windows Build Now on VS2015

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Tue Aug 11 20:13:27 PDT 2015

Hi Floks,

We’ve finished updating the various Windows builds to VS2015. Full regression tests are now completing on these new builds, and seem to be comparable in terms of stability and correctness.

Please let me know if you encounter any new issues on Windows. I know that EA encountered some JavaScript issues in a prior revision, but I haven’t been able to replicate this problem (at least yet).

VS2015 is churning out a number of new build warnings, which I hope to address over the coming weeks. It will also likely have some useful static analysis results in the Windows-specific portions of the code that we should evaluate.

Thanks,

-Brent