[webkit-dev] VS2015

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Sat Aug 1 15:16:41 PDT 2015

As of r187726, you should be able to build Release 32-bit and 64-bit WebKit completely with Visual Studio 2015 with CMake.  Not all features are enabled in the CMake build, and we’re still waiting on a few fixes for Debug builds.  In anticipation of eventually requiring VS2015, I plan to switch my buildbot to use VS2015 early next week so we can notice if anything breaks.  This should require no changes to the WebKit repository, and we are not quite ready to remove VS2013 support yet.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues, or if you want to help out with the transition.

Alex