[webkit-dev] Downtime for Bugzilla upgrade on Thursday, October 16 from 8-10 AM PDT

Philippe Normand philn at igalia.com
Fri Oct 24 03:54:33 PDT 2014

Hi!

I'm using the XML-RPC API (via git-bz) and when attaching a patch to a
bug I get the following error:

There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon@webkit.org'
    to 'zandobersek@gmail.com':
    Couldn't connect to bz.apple.com

Before the Bugzilla upgrade the smtp server was mail.webkit.org. Any
chance to restore it?

I would have opened a new bug in bugzilla but this error would prevent
it :)

Philippe