[webkit-dev] Selection and new layout models

Javier Fernandez jfernandez at igalia.com
Thu May 8 14:26:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

During the last WebKit Contributors Meeting we had a discussion about
how to improve Selection in the new layout models. We agreed that it
would be great to have a repository where we can share use cases to
study the main Selection issues.

At Igalia we have been working on Selection for CSS Regions for a while
and we've also detected similar problems in other layout models. This is
what we've got so far:

http://igalia.github.io/web-selection-examples/

We will continue working on improving the site, adding more use cases
and examples and also considering other layout models. Feedback would be
really appreciated.

--
Javi