[webkit-dev] Blog post on the contributor's meeting?

Javier Fernandez jfernandez at igalia.com
Thu May 1 13:57:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 04/26/2014 12:22 AM, Benjamin Poulain wrote:

> It would be redundant to post the same information on the WebKit blog.
> In my opinion, your blog post is already a good summary.

I agree, but anyway, as I promised, this is mine about my experience in
the meeting.

http://blogs.igalia.com/jfernandez/2014/04/30/2014-webkit-contributors-meeting/

> I think we should make several small blog post about specific subjects.
> I have seen really nice stuffs in the session I attended. From what I

> -CSS Grid Layout

Perhaps I should write a new one with the contents I presented in my
talk, but I think one of those already published by my colleges sergio
and rego are good ones to introduce the feature:

http://blogs.igalia.com/mrego/2014/03/13/welcome-css-grid-layout/
http://blogs.igalia.com/svillar/2014/03/31/adventures-in-the-grid/

--
Javi