[webkit-dev] WebKit Contributors Meeting 2014 - UPDATED DATES

Alan Stearns stearns at adobe.com
Fri Mar 28 11:16:18 PDT 2014

I’ll only be at the meeting on Tuesday (I’ve already booked the flight
back to Seattle and vacation starting Wednesday).

So I’ll be lurking in the vicinity on Monday - if anyone has suggestions
on a good place to hang out nearby (good wifi, perhaps espresso?) please
contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Alan