[webkit-dev] DumpRenderTreeLauncher getting crashed.

Manish Gurnaney manishgurnaney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:30:36 PDT 2014

Hi,
     I am facing problem with run-webkit-tests. I want to execute some
layout test cases, but when ever I am running the layout test case ,
DumpRenderTree is getting crashed. If I run from cygwin I am not able to
get any logs.
   I tried to execute DumpRenderTreeLauncher in Visual Studio there also it
is getting crash with the following call stack.
*CallStack:- *

 DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCore::AXObjectCache::setEnhancedUserInterfaceAccessibility(bool
flag) Line 134 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCore::Internals::resetToConsistentState(WebCore::Page
* page) Line 296 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCoreTestSupport::resetInternalsObject(const
OpaqueJSContext * context) Line 59 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!resetWebViewToConsistentStateBeforeTesting() Line 890
C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!runTest(const
std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > &
inputLine) Line 1065 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!main(int argc, const char * * argv) Line 1404 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!dllLauncherEntryPoint(int argc, const char * * argv)
Line 1429 C++
  DumpRenderTree.exe!main(int argc, const char * * argv) Line 241 C++

Machine Details: I7, 8GB Ram. Windows 7 64bit OS.
--Please Suggest
Manish R Gurnaney