[webkit-dev] bugzilla upgrade - previously: *.webkit.org downtime Tuesday, 3/11

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Mar 14 03:46:01 PDT 2014

In my opinion bugzilla upgrade is risky, because
webkit-patch extremely relies on html pages of
bugzilla. Any change might broke everything.

Additionally WebKit's bugzilla has several changes,
for example the review tool, EWS status bubbles, etc.

I'm not against upgrading, but if we do it, we have to be very careful.

Ossy