[webkit-dev] *.webkit.org downtime Tuesday, 3/11

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Mar 12 09:25:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

it seems there are still serious problems with *.webkit.org
infrastructure, for example the following things:
- commit queue, style queue, Apple EWS bots are still stucked
- bugzilla is very very slow, and I got this strange error right now:
Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send
it to admin at webkit.org with details of what you were doing at the time
this message appeared.

There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon at webkit.org' to
'webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org':Couldn't connect to bz.apple.com

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send
it to admin at webkit.org with details of what you were doing at the time
this message appeared.

undef error - ModPerl::Util::exit: (120000) exit was called at
/var/www/html/Bugzilla/Error.pm line 118

Ossy