[webkit-dev] Determining the device pixel density of target device

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Mar 7 00:00:52 PST 2014

Hi,

I don't want to be a pain but I kindly ask you to move this discussion to
webkit-help.  webkit-dev is a mailing list for WebKit contributors (i.e.
people who work on WebKit development) and it's not appropriate to ask
questions related to Web development or applications that embed WebKit.

Thanks,
R. Niwa