[webkit-dev] CSS values and multiple backgrounds

Dan Weber dan.j.weber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:45:55 PDT 2014

This does appear to be a bug. Tested in Firefox, when I call
CSSStyleDeclaration.cssText with the following CSS:

background: url(http://example.com/image.png),
linear-gradient(rgb(255,0,0), blue) center top repeat-y scroll, 10px 10px
no-repeat scroll;

I get back:

background: url("http://example.com/image.png") repeat scroll 0% 0%,
linear-gradient(rgb(255, 0, 0), blue) repeat-y scroll center top, none
no-repeat scroll 10px 10px transparent;

Notice there are placeholders for all values, including position and
repeat. I will file a bug report.

Thanks,
Dan