[webkit-dev] Regarding exposing function using webkit idl

Van Den Berghe, Vincent Vincent.VanDenBerghe at bvdinfo.com
Thu Jan 30 22:58:25 PST 2014

Hello,

I did have the same requirements and ended up with something like this:

    HRESULT ExportSinglePageToCairoSurface([in]int left, [in]int top, [in] int width, [in]int height,[in] LPVOID cr);

There are a number of constraints using a void pointer: among others, you need to specify that the interface using it is local, since remoting void pointers is a no-no.

Vincent