[webkit-dev] svn.webkit.org vs buildbots problem

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Jan 27 07:52:21 PST 2014

Just check the log of the Mac bots. They clobber the repository
and try a fresh checkout which fail with timeout again and again,
so it must be a real problem near the svn server or client side.

---
http://build.webkit.org/builders/Apple%20Mavericks%20Release%20%28Perf%29/builds/354/steps/svn/logs/stdio

svn: E155037: Previous operation has not finished; run 'cleanup' if it
was interrupted

After this error message buildbot triggers "rm -rf":
update failed, clobbering and trying again
rm -rf /Volumes/Data/slave/mavericks-release-perf-tests/build

And then tries a fresh checkout which fails with timeout:
build/PerformanceTests/Dromaeo/resources/dromaeo/web/tests/sunspider-string-unpack-code.html

command timed out: 1200 seconds without output, killing pid 2348
---

Ossy