[webkit-dev] New bot watcher's dashboard features

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Jan 20 15:09:40 PST 2014

Hi,

There are a couple of new features http://build.webkit.org/dashboard that will hopefully make bot watching even more fun.

Layout test results popover now has quick links to text and image diffs, as well as stderr output for tests that had any.

There is now a EWS status popover, let's use it to make EWS faster!

In the screenshot below, it's quite obvious that something is quite wrong with a patch that already took 88 attempts, and EWS is still unsure if it passes or fails. It is normal to see multiple attempts when a patch causes flakiness, but we should teach EWS how to not iterate over and over for days.

We have even more enhancement ideas piled up in Bugzilla now, please feel welcome to contribute to making the tools better!

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov