[webkit-dev] Proposal: Remove ENABLE(SVG)

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Feb 5 03:52:09 PST 2014

Hi,

Xabier Rodríguez Calvar írta:
> O Mar, 04-02-2014 ás 13:11 +0100, Osztrogonác Csaba escribiu:
>> I've checked the full clean build time of GTK port on a quad core
>> i5-2320 (3GHz) machine with icecc buildfarm and -j30 makeflag:
>> - with SVG disabled:"WebKit is now built (11m:58s)."
>> - with SVG enabled: "WebKit is now built (13m:38s)."
>
> I remember the difference being bigger, in the order of several minutes.
> Do you use ccache? That could explain that small difference even with
> clean builds.
>
> Br.

Of course I didn't use ccache during this measurement. :)
(I don't use it anyway.)

The majority of the community wanted to remove the guards, so
they were removed - http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/163440

I tried to do my best, but if I did some mistake,
please let me know and I will fix as soon as possible.

Ossy