[webkit-dev] Test result updates today
Myles C. Maxfield
mmaxfield at apple.com
Mon Dec 29 08:25:23 PST 2014
Let me update everyone on where I am:
1. I landed http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/177774 which flips the switch in our tests and updates mac test results.
2. The Windows test results are in such a bad state that it’s difficult to know what to rebase and what was already failing. I think I’ll take a look at these again after the break and ask Brent to help me.
3. Part of http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/177774 adds a bunch of tests to TestExpectations that I need to look into. These are tests that started failing because of this patch but don’t seem like they should be rebased. For an example, see https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=139975
4. I haven’t touched iOS tests yet. Similarly to Windows tests, a lot of these seem to have been already failing.
5. I haven’t created -expected.png files yet.
I’m not sure how much of this I’m going to get done this week (because I am technically on vacation!).
> On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:19 AM, Osztrogonác Csaba <oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> Just a note: the Windows bot exits early long long time ago
> due to too many crashes and timeouts. Additionally there
> many failures too, for example almost all regions tests
> fail with minor pixel differences.
> Myles C. Maxfield írta:
>> Whoops - this time from the right email address.
>> On Dec 27, 2014, at 10:26 AM, litherum <litherum at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello all! I will be rebasing results for all of our Mac + iOS + Windows tests today. The tree might be red for part of the day. I will post in this thread to keep everyone updated with this large update.
>>> The goal of this project is to turn on kerning, ligatures, and printer fonts in our tests for these platforms.
> webkit-dev mailing list
> webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
More information about the webkit-dev