[webkit-dev] review times

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Dec 3 03:13:27 PST 2014

Hi,

30 days waiting isn't so long. :)

I think our Guinness Recorder is bug110978, the first
patch was uploaded 21 months before. And then were updated
to the top of trunk many times, because WK2 owners doesn't
have time to review the refactoring they explicitly requested.

I always wonder if a reviewer can review a 200-300K sized
patch of his/her co-worker in 5 minutes, but don't have
time for a 20-30K sized patch in a month/year/decade/century.

http://webkit.org/pending-review - 444 patches in the queue
Shouldn't we decrease this huge number?

PS: bug138971 wasn't unreviewed, check the history:
https://bugs.webkit.org/show_activity.cgi?id=138971

br,
Ossy