[webkit-dev] Increasing Finickiness of Cygwin Installations

Manish Gurnaney manishgurnaney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:32:59 PDT 2014

Hi,
    I am facing some different problem with Cygwin on Windows-7 64-Bit.
Many times webkit build hangs, then need to kill all Python and perl
process and again restart build.
    Also When we run layout test cases I face this issue. But Some my
colleagues are using 32 bit system and some Old Cygwin they don't face such
issues.

Regards,
Manish Gurnaney