[webkit-dev] Minimum supported Xcode version is changing

Bem Jones-Bey bjonesbe at adobe.com
Fri Sep 20 12:59:26 PDT 2013

Did you fix it so that the build works on Mountain Lion when running Xcode 5? As of yesterday, the tree didn't build on Mountain Lion with Xcode 5, with the following linker error:

 "__kCFURLCachePartitionKey", referenced from:
     _WKCachePartitionKey in libWebKitSystemInterfaceMountainLion.a(WebKitSystemInterface.o)
 "__CFHostIsDomainTopLevel", referenced from:
     _WKIsPublicSuffix in libWebKitSystemInterfaceMountainLion.a(WebKitSystemInterface.o)