[webkit-dev] Invalid file committed on the Webkit tree for windows

Van Den Berghe, Vincent Vincent.VanDenBerghe at bvdinfo.com
Fri Sep 20 02:29:35 PDT 2013

Hello Konstantin,

>> You can use git mirror instead of svn to be resistant to such issues when they happen.
Thank you. I will try to figure out how do this. I'm a Windows person and have zero knowledge of "git" and next to zero knowledge on "svn" for that matter.
The link http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/UsingGitWithWebKit looks like the documentation. Hopefully it is still valid.
Sadly, it looks like I have to digest yet another big sandwich to avoid a small pickle.

Vincent