[webkit-dev] (no subject)

Bem Jones-Bey bjonesbe at adobe.com
Fri Sep 13 14:29:29 PDT 2013

On Sep 13, 2013, at 13:12 , Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org<mailto:rniwa at webkit.org>> wrote:

I'm getting really tired of seeing these emails.  How hard is it to open the URL attached on every email sent to this mailing list?

I wonder if this is a gmail problem: I think gmail hides that by default when you are reading mail from a mailing list, like it tries to be helpful by hiding people's signatures by default as well.

Maybe Kabeer can tell us if the footer on this message is visible in gmail.

(Unfortunately, I have no idea how one would go about fixing that.)

- Bem