[webkit-dev] Can we disable "control reaches end of non-void function" warning on Qt?

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Thu Sep 12 16:24:43 PDT 2013

The problem here is Qt uses older compilers which do not detect when all
cases are handled before the end of the function (like the example of
Ryosuke).

It looks like this will not be a problem for much longer. Qt people are
giving up on developing a web engine:
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/09/12/introducing-the-qt-webengine/

Benjamin