[webkit-dev] Announcing new port: Nix

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Thu Sep 12 13:29:30 PDT 2013

> Sure. We at University of Szeged who work on WebKitNix from this year
> contributed many fixes to various part of WebKit: JavaScriptCore,
> WebCore, Tools, …

Thank you for this list. I started reading through it, but I noticed a high percentage of patches that were port-specific build fixes or port-specific features like support for legacy ARM chips. For example, “...on ARM traditional” (<https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/142616>). Those patches are cost to core WebKit development, not benefit.

Can you clarify this list by editing out patches like that?

Thanks,
Geoff