[webkit-dev] Enable CSS_FILTERS and FILTERS on more bots

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Mon Sep 9 07:44:34 PDT 2013

Pretty late to the party, but:

Em Seg, 2013-08-19 às 14:08 -0700, Dirk Schulze escreveu:
> When I worked on CSS filters, I start realizing after reading the
> build errors that most bots (all but Mac bots?) have either
> CSS_FILTERS, FILTERS or both flags disabled. It would be extremely
> useful to have more than just one platform building with filters
> enabled. Could we make this possible on Gtk or Qt bot?

The reason we don't enable CSS_FILTERS on the bots, AFAIK, is we haven't
been able to make 3D work reliably and in a reproducible way on the bots
(which run on VMs using Xvfb). We work towards this goal as time allows,
and with webkit2 becoming our main target it has become more important.
As soon as we get that (or real hardware bot) we sure should enable css
filters.

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>