[webkit-dev] Watchlist cc rules.

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Oct 30 10:18:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I don't agree with Zoltán. Adding yourself to the watchlist doesn't
need bug report and review. You are a committer, you can simple
add yourself to the watchlist directly as others did it in the past.

But you should run test-webkitpy tests before committing to make
sure you don't break webkitpy with an accidental change.

Ossy