[webkit-dev] The SrcN responsive images proposal

PERIER Romain romain.perier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 02:31:01 PDT 2013

Hi all,
srcset is not complicated enough for a web developer?  why do you want to
add complexity for the developer ? The srcset specification already convers
DRP switching and viewport (not implemented yet, but it is planned, it is
in my todo list)

why don't you propose improvements to the original
specification/implementation instead of  reinventing the wheel ?
Syntaxically-speaking, it's not smart.

I agree with Maciej.

Regards,
Romain