[webkit-dev] Wink browser

Alex Christensen alex.christensen at flexsim.com
Thu Oct 10 18:08:20 PDT 2013

With the removal of Chromium and Qt, there are no projects of which I am aware that allow Windows users to use WebKit with content from the open internet. I've started a web browser project I'm calling "Wink" to get the public to use WebKit on Windows, and I'm collecting crash reports with stack traces to allow me to locate and fix common crashes.

I've created Winkbrowser.org and Winkbrowser.org/nightly.php as a start. Could whoever manages nightly.webkit.org please send me some example code? You might have noticed that writing aesthetically pleasing php isn't exactly my strength.

I hope this will be seen as beneficial to the WebKit community.

Alex Christensen