[webkit-dev] 答复: Proposal: Use ICU in WebKit code

Chen Zhixiang chenzx at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 7 00:49:32 PDT 2013

Hi, our <<<internal>>> project is using WinCE port(near 2012-08 code
edition)
The WinCE port default is NOT supporting ICU, because icu can't compile on
WinCE 6.0 (which is ARM little-endian, and use VS2008's crossing-compiler)
So it can not take link-break and word-break other than English words.
But we have successfully compiled ICU-4.0.1 based on a patch at https://ssl.
icu-project.org/trac/attachment/ticket/9561/0001-Enable-Windows-CE-support.p
atch
So it is possible to use ICU on WinCE port.

The ICU cross-compiling is really very disgusting and weird~!