[webkit-dev] MAC :: building gstreamer by WebKit but without CAIRO

gstreamer MACOSX gstreamermacosx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 13:04:05 PST 2013

I managed to restore < ImageGStreamerCG.cpp> however LINK fails :

  "__ZN3WTF13freeOwnedGPtrI7_GErrorEEvPT_", referenced from:

__ZN7WebCore27MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer13handleMessageEP11_GstMessage in
MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamer.o
      __ZN7WebCore19initializeGStreamerEv in GStreamerUtilities.o

  -- gstreamermacosx

PS: special thanks to hmachefe for precious *restoration* tips and to
Philippe of course