[webkit-dev] We should delete ENABLE_SHADOW_DOM

Antti Koivisto koivisto at iki.fi
Thu May 16 12:55:57 PDT 2013

I think it would be better to remove this code in controlled pieces along
with all the underlying implementation (which is mostly not behind the
flag) rather than removing it wholesale. It is good to understand what we
are removing and that gets difficult if the API level (the only thing
consistently behind SHADOW_DOM) is not present. I was also considering
leaving a basic implementation along the lines of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013AprJun/0387.html in
place (mostly to keep <details> element working).

   antti