[webkit-dev] Remove CSS_IMAGE_ORIENTATION Feature Guard

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Tue Jun 4 22:15:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm interested in this feature. So, I took Bug 92330 over. Though I rebased
the feature according to review comments, this feature doesn't work yet.
So, I have investigated why it doesn't work. However, unfortunately, I need
to have time a little further. If there is no big reason this patch should
be removed, I'd like to support this feature.

Gyuyoung.