[webkit-dev] Remove CSS_IMAGE_ORIENTATION Feature Guard

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at apple.com
Tue Jun 4 09:24:20 PDT 2013

We have code in WebKit that is protected by the ENABLE(CSS_IMAGE_ORIENTATION) guard, but no active WebKit ports seem to enable this feature.

Is anyone currently working on (or planning to work on) this feature?

Since this CSS feature is currently in an early draft form, and is likely to change, we may not want to retain this dead code as it will most likely become obsolete very quickly.

If no one wants to claim ownership of this feature in the next few days, I will submit a patch to remove the dead code.

Thanks,

-Brent