[webkit-dev] Pepper and NaCl supporting (prototype)

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Fri Jul 12 22:18:52 PDT 2013

Hey it's really great you're taking an interest in the work we're doing on
webkit. Having people in the community use our technology in interesting
ways is great, but perhaps this list is not the best place for such
discussions.

Benjamin

>>> https://github.com/nacl-webkit/native_client/wiki/Code to get code and