[webkit-dev] Fwd: All development moved private?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Jul 12 11:05:41 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Randall Bennett <randall.bennett at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I've noticed this list has basically gone silent.

Why would you say that? There were 145 posts in May 2013 and 133 posts in
June 2013 to webkit-dev.

While it's true that we have less posts now (there were 376 posts in May
2012 and 433 posts in June 2012), that's hardly silent.

I'm wondering if there's another place where I can find out about what's
> being developed with Webkit, or if Webkit's public development has
> essentially ceased now that Google has forked Blink.

Neither of those speculations is true.

- R. Niwa