[webkit-dev] All development moved private?

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Fri Jul 12 11:06:38 PDT 2013

Webkit development occurs on trunk and most communication is on IRC and in bugs.webkit.org.  If you rely on email to see signs of activity I recommend subscribing to webkit-commits (or whatever that list is called).  All it would have taken is the briefest look at webkit's svn or git repositories to see that.

Discussion on webkit-dev is usually about substantial changes, or in recent years bike shedding discussions that carry on with no apparent end.

--Oliver