[webkit-dev] Roadmap for Qt specific implementation for Network Process

Harsh Sarin h.sarin30 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:46:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am new to webkit and currently analyzing the Network Process module.
However, I am unable to locate any platform specific implementations for
the same, except for that of mac platform. Like the Plugin and Web process
I was expecting a main file (platform based) from where I could start
debugging.
Please could you shed some light on when and how you plan to develop a
platform specific infrastructure for Network Process, specifically for Qt
platform.
Thanks for your time.