No subject

Mon Jan 28 08:41:14 PST 2013

like anyone is interested in maintaining this for now.
It is important to build features on top of solid foundations. CSS
Variables can be added later, we should not feel bad about temporarily
removing code.

Benjamin

--e89a8ff1bf6c62d5b604dca2a392

on, May 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Bear Travis <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:betravis at adobe.com" target=3D"_blank">betravis at adobe.com</a>&gt;</spa=
n> wrote:<br>
left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;p=
adding-left:1ex"><div style=3D"font-size:14px;font-family:Calibri,sans-seri=
f;word-wrap:break-word">
s code [1], and some early looks at what removing it from the code base wou=
 Variables in the Source/cmake/Options[Efl/GTK].cmake files. I am proposing=
 turning them off and excluding the CSS Variables tests until someone steps=
 up to maintain the feature, or the feature is removed.</div>
enabled is non-zero. The feature is incomplete and bugs are going to surfac=
e. Today I had a test regression with a css variables + exclusions test bec=
ause the test and behavior were incorrectly implemented [3]. This regressio=
n turned up when it caused the bots to fail, and had to be diagnosed by tod=
ay&#39;s gardener, and then forwarded to me to be fixed. I don&#39;t think =
this cost is worth it for a feature we are not (at least to my knowledge) p=
lanning to actively implement.</div>
tyle>From the previous thread and the activity on <a href=3D"http://webkit.=
org">webkit.org</a>, it does not look like anyone is interested in maintain=
ing this for now.</div>
SS Variables=C2=A0can be added later, we should not feel bad about temporar=

--e89a8ff1bf6c62d5b604dca2a392--