[webkit-dev] Media Server Development

Arunprasad RajKumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:00:26 PST 2013

Basically WebKit runs in the event thread(main thread) of the porting(qt,gtk). WebKit node data structures will be created and destroyed only from the mainthread. Also WebKit's timer scheduled from the main thread. Are u running multiple instance of webview from multiple  threads? If so it shouldn't be done like tat. You can check the thread id of duration and destrutor's caller if u r not sure.

Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone