[webkit-dev] DOM methods that affect [[Prototype]]

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Fri Jan 25 05:47:34 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Geoffrey Garen <ggaren at apple.com> wrote:
> Anne, can you help me get those comments sent to the w3 list? I sent them myself, but they seem to be held up or bounced?

Hey, I think they did make it, and Boris replied:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2013JanMar/0068.html

Unfortunately I do not know the details of the compatibility story.
I'm just trying to work out what the specification should say.

(There can be delay with archiving your email on the W3C site when
posting to W3C lists if you never posted with the email address
before, since you need to approve that your messages will be archived
and that might take some time to be fully processed.)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/