[webkit-dev] RGBA8 and BGRA8 formats in WebKit

John Bauman jbauman at chromium.org
Tue Jan 22 10:22:49 PST 2013

Couldn't you just swizzle the value in whatever shader you use? Or you
could use EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 or APPLE_texture_format_BGRA8888.

Also, an optimized BGRA<->RGBA conversion is about the same cost as a
memcpy, so if you have any memcpys you need to do you could possibly
replace one with the conversion.