[webkit-dev] Changing Github repository to mirror git.webkit.org (was Github vs. git.webkit.org)

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Jan 16 11:51:58 PST 2013

If you were using GitHub to contribute to WebKit previously, you might
want to delete your fork of https://github.com/WebKit/webkit and
re-fork https://github.com/WebKit/webkit.  It's also possible to push
a force update to your repository that re-writes the hashes, but I
found that re-forking was easier.

Adam