[webkit-dev] WebKit Commit Queue is not processing patches

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Sat Jan 5 11:42:01 PST 2013

Sorry, the feeder-queue went down again last night.

The Feeder Queue is responsible for scraping bugzilla and "feeding" all the
EWS, style, commit-queues.  (To cause 1x load on bugs.webkit.org instead of
20x.)

Unfortunately this results in a single-point of failure for the whole
system. :(

It's run almost entirely without incident for the last year.  I believe the
two failures in the last month were caused by the
git.chromium.orgwebkit-mirror confusion of late.

Adam and I are looking into a more stable solution.  Please feel encouraged
to email he or I if you see the bots down in the future.

Thanks.