[webkit-dev] Possibilities to use border css property on image map...

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Feb 27 09:02:42 PST 2013

On Feb 26, 2013, at 8:49 PM, Arunprasad Rajkumar <ararunprasad at gmail.com> wrote:

> From next time can I post it to webkit-help to ensure the bug?

No, you shouldn’t.

It’s normally considered bad manners to send mail to the mailing list to ask “Is this a bug?” without first filing a bug report. If it’s not a bug we can always close the bug report. It’s better to have the discussion in the bug rather than spread across the bug report and the mailing list.

We don’t want the entire mailing list to get all the mail with the back and forth discussion about each bug.

-- Darin