[webkit-dev] Access WebKit Rendering pixel data

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:57:05 PST 2013

yes :). WebKit is not a library, so it don't have defined form of API
exposed. The one who _uses_ WebCore(WebCore+WTF+JSC/V8) called as Embedders
have some form of API, but again it is up-to them to expose the level of
control to outside. Embedders call their work by different names like
QtWebKit, GTK WebKit, EFL WebKit,... & they may provide as libraries. All
have some level of documented Public API for its users.

Refer,

GTK WebKit - http://webkitgtk.org/?page=documentation
QtWebKit - http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qtwebkit.html
EFL WebKit Start-up Guide -
http://www.politreco.com/2010/10/easily-embedding-webkit-into-your-efl-application/

If you already choose some library, then make your question specific and
post it to appropriate mailing list<https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo>.
webkit-dev is not the right place to ask this question :)

On 18 February 2013 22:04, Michael Chen <michael8988 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. What you saying is that there is no clean way to do
> it in WebKit itself, I will have to go to the platform specific code to do
> it.
>
> Best,
> Michael

*Arunprasad Rajkumar*