[webkit-dev] onselectionchange when clicked on img

vineeth nvineeth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:22:16 PST 2013

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I think selectionchange isn't getting fired. I
created a simple page with some text and some images and added this event
handler:
document.onselectionchange=function(){ console.log('sel changed'); }

Now when I click anywhere on a text region this function is called. However
clicking on a image isn't firing this event. I tried the above experiment
on chrome  24.0.1312.57 m

Is this a bug and should I file a bug report for this?
If I need to add this behavior which classes should I look into?

Thanks.

--Vineeth