[webkit-dev] Exposing Mouse Simulation event API from webkit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:24:00 PST 2013

webkit-dev is reserved for discussion about WebKit development. Your
question seems to be about some changes you want to do locally so it
belongs to webkit-help
(https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-help).

> I have done changes to expose the mouse simulation API from webkit.
> Everything is working fine. But I have a issue I have done changes in
> webpage.message.in file .

There is no such file in WebKit:

find . -name "*.in"|grep webpage

If you are adding new files, it's difficult for anyone to know what
you did and you are more or less on your own. If you really want some
help, please send a lot more details to webkit-help about what you are
doing if you want to get some good quality answer.

Cheers,
Julien