[webkit-dev] Opera and WebKit

Morten Stenshorne mstensho at opera.com
Wed Feb 13 06:19:45 PST 2013

Hello Shezan,

Shezan Baig <shezbaig.wk at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm very interested in following the multicolumn changes you submitted - in
> particular the changes for page floats and column spans, but I couldn't find
> the relevant bugs,  Do you happen to have links for those?

For now we will only submit some general and rather minor multicol
layout improvements. Support for page floats and multicol nesting isn't
ready yet, and we'd also better discuss it with the code owners before
submitting anything as substantial as that.

--
---- Morten Stenshorne, developer, Opera Software ASA ----
---- Office: +47 23692400 ------ Mobile: +47 93440112 ----