[webkit-dev] Testing feature suggestion: animation/interaction pixel-results "on the fly"

Philip Rogers pdr at google.com
Fri Feb 8 17:16:44 PST 2013

I'm not sure if this is generally known: we use [svg
document].setCurrentTime(time) in the svg/animations tests for both script
and pixel tests. The SVG animation test harness leaves a lot to be desired,
but it may be a good place to start for a more general DRT approach:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/svg/animations/script-tests/animate-css-xml-attributeType.js#L62

Philip